Turmeric Raw Health Balls
When you’re after an easy snack, look no further than our yummy Raw Health Balls. They’re raw, which means they are free from dairy and gluten and packed full of plenty of nutrients to keep you full. We promise they’re the perfect special treat when you’re feeling that little bit snackish. And of course, the secret ingredient is our Turmeric Latte blend with our unique mix of spices that gives everything that extra touch of flavour.
- 2 Teaspoons Turmeric Direct Latte Blend
- 2 Cups Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Raw Honey, Softened
- 2 Tablespoons Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Dairy-free Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- To begin making the turmeric balls, make sure you use finely shredded coconut. If you have larger coconut flakes, run them through a food processor to achieve a better consistency. The coconut will be the base and will roll easier when finely shredded.
- Combine coconut, sea salt, and Turmeric Latte blend in a mixing bowl. Stir to combine and break up any lumps of coconut.
- Pour in oil and honey. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Roll mixture into small balls and place on a small parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Melt dark chocolate in a small saucepan over the stove using low heat. Stir until smooth.
- Use a butter knife to dip into chocolate and drizzle over balls. Set in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
Tip! Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Remove the turmeric balls from the fridge for 15 minutes before eating them; this allows them to soften.