Turmeric Iced Latte
Turmeric Iced Latte, now how good does that sound in this heat! And it is so simple to make.
- 1 teaspoon of Turmeric Latte Blend
- Two tablespoons of honey
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 cup of milk (or milk alternative – we like coconut)
- Lots of ice!
- Step one: Add one teaspoon of our turmeric latte blend and two tablespoons of honey with a small amount of hot water (1/3 cup of a cup should do it) into a heatproof cup. Mix thoroughly!
- Step two: Pour your milk of choice (we like coconut milk), but you choose your fav, over a dozen ice cubes or so into a tall glass!
- *If your milk frother has a cold option like ours you can make your milk frothy, if not, cold milk works just as good!
- Step three: Pour turmeric mix over milk. Stir through with a straw and sprinkle with cinnamon for added effect.
- Step four: Enjoy a tasty Turmeric iced latte! YUM!
Haven’t you tried our Turmeric Blend yet? Well, click this link and shop the range. We promise you won’t regret it!